We will do our absolute best to make services available to all of you and accommodate you the best we can, depending on the restrictions we are given. Please understand that the entire company is working on a reduced number of team members, from the top down. This affects you because there will be fewer staff members to provide services so that we can maintain required social distancing and safety guidelines. Our team has been working hard during this time, and they’re committed and eager to see all of you.
Below are the guidelines we are required to follow as well as some additional that we ask you to please adhere to when visiting Finley’s:
- Guests must wear their own over ear mask and sanitize their hands upon arrival. If you don’t have a mask, Finley’s has some very uncool ones in a limited quantity available for $3.
- We will only accept pre-booked appointments, NO WALK INS. Please book your appointment online at finleysbarbershop.com
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please consider staying home: dry cough, loss of taste and/or smell, sore throat, and shortness of breath.
- NO CASH, we only accept Credit Card or Apple Pay.
- At some locations, a special area will be reserved for those who are of higher risk. Please check with us for more information.
- Staff and guests will have their temperature checked before entering the building. If it reads 100 and above (for Texas shops) and above 100.4 (for Colorado shops), we will be unable to provide services.
- No guests will be allowed to wait in the lobby. Please wait in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time.
- Only customers being serviced will be allowed in the building.
- Face shaves, beard trims, facials, and nose waxing will not be offered at this time, we hope to offer these soon.
- All complimentary drinks will not be offered at this time, though we hope to be able to offer them soon.
- Protective masks will be worn by each staff member as well as a new set of gloves, and sanitized cutting capes per guest.
- Credit cards or Apple Pay are strongly encouraged to keep cash handling to a minimum.
- No unnecessary contact. Please maintain social distancing meaning, no handshakes or hugs, but know we love you.
- All surfaces and implements will be cleaned and disinfected between every service.
- We have re-trained our staff on proper infection control and hand hygiene practices, please be patient with them.
Thank you for your continued support and patience during this time,