Please understand that the entire Finley’s team is working on a reduced number of team members, from the top down. This affects you because there will be fewer staff members to provide services so that we can maintain required social distancing and safety guidelines. Our team has been working hard during this time, and they’re committed and eager to see all of you.
Below are the guidelines we are required to follow as well as some additional that we ask you to please adhere to when visiting Finley’s:
- The Finley’s Staff will continue wearing masks even if they are vaccinated, though our guests are not required to wear a mask. If you choose to continue to wear a mask, we ask that it is an over-the-ear loop mask for easy access by our barbers. If you don’t have a mask, Finley’s will provide you with one if you choose.
- We recommend that you make an appointment, though walk-ins are welcome based on availability.
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please stay home: dry cough, loss of taste and/or smell, sore throat, and shortness of breath.
- NO CASH or CHECKS, we only accept Credit Card or Apple Pay.
- Protective masks will be worn by each staff member.
- All surfaces and implements will be cleaned and disinfected between every service.
- We have re-trained our staff on proper infection control and hand hygiene practices, please be patient with them.
Thank you for your continued support and patience during this time,